Located in a tranquil rural setting just 30 minutes North of Perth City.
- Lakelands Country Club is an equal opportunity club. Therefore you join a membership category and are eligible to play in any competition available to that category. Ie five, six or seven day membership.
- Extensive practice facilities which cater to all the aspects of golf which you could be exposed to on the course proper.
- Competition golf is available on five days of the week.
- Lakelands Country Club is involved in all available pennant competitions giving the members the opportunity to play competitively against other clubs with one of the highest representative quotas in Perth.
- The Club has an array of payment plans for ease of payment for the Annual Fees.
- A graduated fee structure for young adults up to the age of 25.
- Access to one of Perth’s most challenging courses.
- Access to one of Perth’s largest club based pro-shops which stocks men’s and ladies equipment and staffed by fully qualified professionals. Head Professional Damian Chatterley leads the team and ably assisted by Tristan McCallum and Matt Heath
- The club encompasses 70 hectares of land with possible future development possibilities on 30 hectares of spare land.